Bambora is a collection of companies with decades of experience in the payments industry.
They are focused on helping businesses grow online and in-app by offering simple payment tools with powerful capabilities. You will be able to securely store and process patient credit card payments from within SOAP Vault. Credit card numbers are never stored within SOAP Vault and only with Bambora. To integrate your SOAP Vault account with Bambora, please follow these steps.
- Register a Bambora account.
- Once you have an active Bambora account, make note of your Merchant ID.
- Generate an API Key by following these steps:
- Login to your Bambora account.
- Click Configuration.
- Click Payment Profile Configuration.
- Under Security Settings for API access passcode click Generate New Code.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Make note of your API access passcode (aka: API Key).
- Place your Merchant ID and API Key into your SOAP Vault Account
- Login as Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payment Processing.
- Copy/Paste your Merchant ID and API Key.
- Click Save.
If you have any trouble, please feel free to submit a ticket and we'll help you out!