Obtaining consent for treating sensitive areas is simple. Just watch the video below and/or follow the steps listed.
- Create a general Sensitive Consent Form Template.
- Create a Form for a patient and select Sensitive Consent.
- Remove the sensitive areas not being treated.
- Press Save.
The sample content used in the video can be found here:
Consent for Assessment and Treatment of Sensitive Areas I, First Name Last Name, have requested assessment and/or treatment by this Registered Massage Therapist
(RMT) Bob Smith for treatment of the clinically relevant area(s):
- Buttocks (gluteal muscles)
- Chest Wall Muscles
- Upper Inner Thigh(s)
- Breast (s) (RMT has discussed if areola will be included and why)
The RMT has explained the following to me and I fully understand the proposed assessment and/or treatment:
- The nature of the assessment, including the clinical reason(s) for assessment of the above area(s) and the draping methods to be used
- The expected benefits of the assessment
- The potential risks of the assessment
- The potential side effects of the assessment
- That consent is voluntary
- That I can withdraw or alter my consent at any time. I voluntarily give my informed consent for the assessment and/or treatment as discussed and outlined above.