You to create Service Categories (Massage Therapy), Services (Hot Stone Massage) and Durations and Specific Costs of each treatment. As well, you are able to associate Practitioners to specific services. You will also need to set a default tax to that service if the service is taxable.
- Login as Admin
- Click the Gear icon (top right header)
- Under the Clinic Billing heading click Services
- Click Add Category
- Add Category name and click Save Category Only or Save Category & Add a Service
- If you click Save Category Only, click Add Service to add the first service.
- You will see a dialog containing the following fields. Add in the name, description and as many durations as you like. Select a default tax rate if the service is taxable (you must have already set up taxes). Lastly, associate the service to as many practitioners as you like.
Display in Online Booking controls whether or not the service is displayed to patients when booking online. Determine if you want the price to be displayed with tax included.
Call to Book/Text to Book/Email to Book requires the patient/client to use the mode selected to book an appointment.
Show Price controls whether or not to display the price of the service to patients when they book online.