There are 2 ways to add patients into your SOAP Vault clinic in bulk.
Below are the instructions for each method.
Method 1: Importing patients from a CSV (comma separated values) file.
You can import the basic contact details of a patient by using the patient importer. Follow these steps:
- Login as the Admin or a Practitioner with patient editing permissions.
- Navigate to the Patients page.
- Click the dropdown next to Add Patient.
- Click Import Patients. You are limited to a maximum file size 3MB and 2000 rows. You will have to split up the upload if you exceed the maximum file size and rows.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the page to import patients via a CSV file.
- Optionally, you can also request each patient to complete their full intake form by checking the Also send each patient an email requesting them to complete their intake form. checkbox. This will email each patient individually.
- Once the import is complete, you will have 24 hours to bulk delete the patients if you uploaded incorrectly.
Note, if you would like to send only some patients the full intake form, then please perform 2 separate imports.
Method 2: Sending a Blank Intake Form link.
You can notify your patients to complete their intake form by sending them a Blank Intake Form link. Once they complete this form, they will be added into your SOAP Vault patient list with all the intake form details.
- Login as an Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Intake Form
- On this page you will have access to a Blank Intake Form. Click Link which will display the full URL of your clinic's Blank Intake Form link.
- Paste the URL in an email which can be sent to your patients.
- Send the email to all the patients you would like to have entered into SOAP Vault.
- Once the patient completes their intake form, it will automatically be placed in your account.
You can use this tool to import patients from other service providers.