There are 2 ways to add patients into your account.
Below are the instructions for each method.
Method 1: Importing patients from a CSV (comma separated values) file.
You can import the basic contact details of a patient by using the patient importer. Follow these steps:
- Login as the Admin or a Practitioner with patient editing permissions.
- Navigate to the Patients page.
- Click the dropdown next to Add Patient.
- Click Import Patients. You are limited to a maximum file size 3MB and 2000 rows. You will have to split up the upload if you exceed the maximum file size and rows.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the page to import patients via a CSV file.
- Once the import is complete, you will have 24 hours to bulk delete the patients if you uploaded incorrectly.
Method 2: Sending a Blank Intake Form link.
You can notify your patients to complete their intake form by sending them a Blank Intake Form link. Once they complete this form, they will be added into your account patient list with all the intake form details.
- Login as an Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Intake Form
- On this page you will have access to a Blank Intake Form. Click Link which will display the full URL of your clinic's Blank Intake Form link.
- Paste the URL in an email which can be sent to your patients.
- Send the email to all the patients you would like to have entered into your account.
- Once the patient completes their intake form, it will automatically be placed in your account.
You can use this tool to import patients from other service providers.